Sunday, April 29, 2018Download Event
Every 5th Sunday, our children raise funds through a Noisy Offering during Children's Time at all 3 of our worship services. Congregation members empty their pockets and dump their spare change into the children' metal buckets (making a beautiful noise!). The money we collect helps fund the children's ministry mission and service projects through out the year, through Caring Kids, FISH Tween Group, VBS, Mission Sundays and more.
Past Projects Funded by the Noisy Offering
- We assemble manna bags 2-3 times a year. Manna bags are ziplock bags filled with water, food and hygiene products that are given out to people on the streets.
- We raised money to help fight childhood cancer through our Lemonade stands.
- We made crosses for people who are grieving the loss of a loved one.
- We made treats for dogs in a local shelter.
- We created gifts for church members who are unable to get out of their homes to come to church.
- We visit people at Marbridge and make crafts with them several times a year.
- We made 10 birthday boxes for children who wouldn’t be able to have a birthday party without our help.
- We gave school supplies and supported students at Menchaca Elementary and Paredes Middle School.
- We made thank you bags of treats for fire fighters, police and other first responders who help others in emergencies.