Sunday, June 03, 2018, 1:00 PM - 2:30 PMDownload Event
As we wrap up another school year, it's time to say thank you to the many volunteers who give up their time and energy each week to serve our children and youth in Sunday school. These teachers go above and beyond to plan lessons and be present during the Sunday school hour, to create relationships with children and youth, and to grow our young disciples.
Who are our teachers?
- Frolic Parent & Me Class: Jenny Rinehart
- Splash Pad (Ages 3- Kindergarten): Becky Sturzl, Anne Stirling, Diane Ewing, Sherri Foster
- Godly Play (1st and 2nd Grade): Loretta Loyd, Courtney Brock
- Bible Divers (3rd Grade): Susan Feldkamp, Terri Hanson
- Wave Walkers (4th & 5th Grade): Tonia Norman, Ron and Linda Hawkins
- Middle School: Errin Lagow, Rick Bowman
- High School: Ron Mize and Laura Candelaria
Parents, how can you help make this day special?
1. You can donate money to the celebration. If you'd like to sponsor your child's teacher or pay a portion of the tab, please give your donations to Kim (or leave in an envelope in the church office) by June 3.
2. You can have your children or youth write notes or draw pictures for their teachers. Any gifts or letters can be given to me by June 3rd and will be presented at the lunch. (Of course, you can always give them direclty as well.)