Daily, from 06/24/2019 to 06/28/2019, 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Come to the Table
- Rising 3rd - 6th Grade Students
- June 24 - 28, 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Cost: $75. Partial scholarships may be awarded based on need.
- Singing Solos and Speaking Parts Auditions: Sunday, June 23 at 2:00 PM
- The play, "Come to the Table," will be performed on Sunday, June 30. (Time TBD)
Calling all 3rd-6th Grade Thespians!
This summer, MUMC will offer a Drama Camp to rising 3rd through 6th graders. The camp will be from 9:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. June 24-28, with a performance on Sunday, June 30th. Campers will spend the week learning lines and songs, playing games, painting sets, and taking part in a daily devotional. The play, “Come to the Table” teaches the children that all are welcome at God’s table. The cost of the camp will be $75.
Want to volunteer or have questions? Email Leslie Piggott at