What is CARING KIDS?
Caring Kids provides service opportunities for families with children of all ages (toddlers - teens). All of God's children are welcome to participate!
Alex's Lemonade Stands
Sunday, June 9
Caring Kids will "sell" lemonade and cookies for a minimum donation of $1 each. All proceeds benefit Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, an awesome organization that raises money to fight childhood cancer one cup at a time.
If you cannot participate in the Lemonade Stand, but would like to donate money, please click here to donate directly to our fundraising page!
- January 26: Make Valentines
- February 9: Valentine Craft at Marbridge
- February 23: SoChac 5K
- April 13: Egg Hunt at Marbridge
- April 21: EGGstravaganza
- April 28: Teddy Bear Blessing
- May 26: Mission Sunday (in Sunday School)
- June: Alex's Lemonade Stands
- Summer: Marbridge Reading Program
- Sept. 1: Mission Sunday (in Sunday School)
- November : Food Pantry Holiday Bags
- December: Crafts and Caroling at Marbridge