- About Us
Join us for a Superhero Summer! In addition to VBS, we offer many fun activities for families during the summer. You do not have to be a member of Manchaca UMC to join the fun. Have questions? Contact Ms. Kim at Kim@ManchacaUMC.org!
Family Splash Bash!
Slide into summer with a SPLASH as we celebrate the end of the school year with a free, water-soaked community event!
- Friday, June 2, 5:30 - 8:00 pm
- 2 Giant Water Slides (one for older kids, one for toddlers)
- Large Inflatable Slip & Slide!
- Water Balloons, Blasters and a GAGA Pit
- Kiddie Pools for the Little Ones!
- Bring a picnic to enjoy under our pavilion or purchase treats from Food Trucks!
- FREE and open to the community!
- Click here to volunteer at this event!
Superhero Training Academy
In our Sunday School hour during the summer, students will learn the basics of how to be a superhero! The "Superhero Training Academy" takes place every Sunday, all summer long, 9:45-10:45 am, for all children ages 3 years old to 5th grade! Learn more about it here!
Movies with a Message
FREE, Fun Family Movies!
- Tuesday Afternoons June 20-July 25 at 2:30 (skipping July 4)
- Popcorn provided!
- Find us in the church Parlor, near the East double-door entrance.
- Bring your blankets and pillows for kids to lay out on. Adult chairs are provided!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult; no registration needed.
- Invite your friends and neighbors!
- Learn more here!
Bad Guys of the Bible - Evening Summer Camp
- Monday June 26 - Thursday June 29
- 6:00 - 8:00 pm
- $15 for 1st child/$10 each additional child ($35 family cap)
- Ages 3 years old - 5th grade
- Learn more here!
Join Us on Family Adventures Around Town!
- Caring Kids - Alex's Lemonade Stand on Sunday, June 4
- Family Adventure - Fireworks in the Park at Buda City Park, Tuesday, July 4 (Time TBA)
- Caring Kids - PAWS Animal Shelter Visit (TBS soon!)
- Caring Kids - Fire Station Visit (TBS soon!)
- Family Adventure - Picnic and Swimming at Landa Park in New Branfels (TBS soon!)
- Caring Kids - Backpack Packing on Wednesday, August 9 at 10:00 am
(More information about these events coming soon!)