Friday, October 30, 2020, 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
This is a free event for the whole community! All are invited.
- In the event of high winds or rain, we will need to cancel the event, please check our website or Facebook page for updates.
- The pumpkins sold out, so our pumpkin patch is closed!
- Parking spots are limited. We do have plenty of chair space in front of the cars. If you plan to stay in your car, please come early to guarantee a space. Bring chairs, dress warmly and bring a blanket for front row seating.
- For the safety of our guests and the community, please plan to practice safety standards. Wear a mask when outside of your car, keep a distance of 6 feet from those outside your own household, and use hand sanitizer! Bathrooms are available, with one family allowed inside at a time.
- Goodie bags with popcorn, candy and other fun prizes are available for the first 100 children (ages 2 and up) and youth. We have extra popcorn for adults as well.
- Those entering the costume contest must come and take their picture under the portico by the church entrance prior to the movie starting.
- While the time for the first movie says 7:15, we have to wait until it is dark. It will about that time, but may be a few minutes later.