Do You Need Help?
Our food pantry provides sacks of food for people who need help. Each sack provides at least 3 family-size meals. Please come to the front office with an ID.
Food Pantry Hours
Our food pantry service is currently closed due to the COVID-19 virus. We hope to re-open soon!
Supporting the Food Pantry
1. Volunteers take turns each week sorting and sacking food items.
2. Leave non-perishable food items in the grocery carts in the hospitality area and FLC. A list of food items is printed below. The church occasionally has food drives, but we depend on donations to supply our food pantry.
3. Bring your paper to the recycling bins at church. Money earned through this project will go to support the Food Pantry.
List of Food Items (please consider canned items with easy pull tabs)
- Peanut Butter - 18oz. jar
- Oatmeal - 18oz box
- Saltine Crackers
- Canned Meat: Tuna or Chicken Breast
- Dried Pinto Beans - 1 lb. bag
- Canned Beans - 20 oz.
- Canned Chili - 15oz.
- Canned Broth Based Soup - 10 oz.
- Canned Cream Soup (chicken, mushroom, celery) - 15 oz. can
- Macaroni & Cheese - 7.25 oz. box
- Canned Fruit (in own syrup) - 15 oz.
- Canned Green Beans - 15 oz.
- Canned Other Vegetables - 15 oz.
- Canned Corn - 15 oz. can
- Rice - 1 lb. pkg
- Pasta - 1 lb. pkg
- Tomato Sauce - 8 oz. can or larger
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Bar Bath Soap