top of page
  • MUMC 150 History Committee

Parlor Windows

Our present sanctuary was built between two existing buildings. This created the “bell room” that has no windows and a parlor with beautiful windows which were originally in the old sanctuary. These ten windows were purchased in 1956 for the old sanctuary from Black’s Art Glass in San Antonio. Made of Blenko glass, these windows were $90 per window and paid for by donors who chose their favorite Bible quotes and made their dedication in the blue bar at the bottom of the windows. This glass is referred to as Antique, which is appropriate since the method originated in France hundreds of years ago.

~MUMC Sesquicentennial History Group


A trio of stained glass windows made primarily of multicolor squares with a circle at the top containing a bible verse.

69 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page